MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Here Is Gone

Merry Christmas everyone!! Sorry I'm a little late on today's post, as I just came back from Genting with Chan & Kati. There are simply too many things, pictures & videos to share, including a near-hot-soup experience. LoL. I almost got into an accident with an Estima, again. =.= But this time it's my fault, and I know that. Everything is recorded in a video, so it should be pretty interesting to watch. Recorded with my camera in HD mode, so expect the best. xD Pictures & videos will be uploaded tomorrow, too tired to do so now.

Oh, and I did got myself into trouble. I think my dad saw me when I was on my way descending the hill, cause he called me and asked, "Where are you now?? You at Genting, huh??". I didn't know what to say, but luckily God was on my side, He helped me to disconnect the call. LoL. I switched off my phone after that and quickly sent Kati & Chan home. Suprisingly I wasn't driving really fast, only on an average of about 100 KM/H. And the ride was perfect, with DynaMat & Audiolab on the doors, 2 layers of sound insulators are formed. Now I'm enjoying the virtues of driving at a moderate speed. LoL. There is no road & engine noise, consumes less petrol & I do not have to stress myself to concentrate more, which is a must when speeding.

Anyway, the Christmas Eve story to be continued tomorrow, here's Here Is Gone by The Goo Goo Dolls. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas.

-MXV-

No comments: