MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Believe

All hell broke loose!! Parents scolded me for driving to Genting, telling me about how dangerous it is bla bla bla.. They were so noisy that our next door neighbour thought there was a fight going on & decided to call the police to patrol the area. Yeap, that serious. I don't see why do they have to be so angry about it; I already asked for their permission on the day before & after 1/2 an hour of lecturing, they allowed me to go.

I'm not giving a damn about that. Here's the video & pictures that I've promised last night.

Notice the black Estima at around 4:00. I was so close to it, squashed between the road divider & Estima. Luckily the driver slowed down, I accelerated & got out of the near-collision situation. Phew. The noise heard is not any paint-transfer or knocking noise; it's the ABS.

Pics next, tons to upload. Man, I can't live with Streamyx anymore. P1 WiMax anyone??

Had our dinner at Gohtong Jaya, Thai-style fried rice, Cantonese-style noodles & Hokkien-style fried noodles. LoL. 3 styles in 1 day, you don't often get the opportunity to do that. xD Kati smiling, posing with his Heineken. I still couldn't believe that I actually drank & drove after that.
Dangerous, and there shall not be a second time.

A GTR, again. Spotted at the parking lot behind the outdoor theme park. I wonder how could someone be so rich to leave their expensive sports car parked at somewhere so dark & prone to car-theft? Next to it is an Evo X, both Singaporean cars.


Proudly posing for MX's Lair.

First World Hotel, Lobby.

Posers.

Random~

The white-smokish thing in the picture; it's fog. So misty & foggy that even taking pictures is a hard job.

Ice-cream, outside at main entrance. Are we mad? YES!!

And some snooker after that.

I'm not a very fillial son, of course. And so I went out for another yum cha session despite getting scolded by my parents earlier. Who cares, man? Many ex-classmates showed up, and of course, some with new partners. Pictures on the way...

Can you see his pimples? If yes, then welcome to DSC-T500's world. xD

Yip, Koh & Lum.

Sita.. Somebody call the ghostbusters!!! LoL.

Lum & How.

Ng & Koh. Posers UNCENSORED!!

How & Nicholas, fondling with each others' nipples & enjoying every moment of it.

One of the best tonight.

Look at how cheL' & Elaine are focusing on the camera, with Kevin & Nicole focusing on each other at the background. Hahah!!

And then here's a video for tonight, just in case if there's anyone that didn't make it into any pictures that I've snapped. Except me, of course. I don't fancy taking my own pictures, which almost certainly mean I'm not a camwhore.



Finally, all pictures & videos uploaded. Zzz..

It's good to know that most of them are doing well, some working, some living the siu yeh's life just like me. Also, the rumours of Elaine & her new boyfriend is no longer a hoax. LoL. It's true and official; she brought him to meet us today. There, the guy in yellow. It felt weird & awkward, but I'm happy for her. Of course, that doesn't free me from the pain. Let me be a little poetic tonight, alright? In Bahasa Malaysia, I favour.

Hatiku terasa pilu, bagai seribu jarum menusuk-nusuk.
Ku menghargai apa mu tinggalkan,
Memori yang tidak pernah ku abaikan.
Tiada apa lagi yang ku harapkan,
Selain mu dilupakan..

It's been a long time since the last I used Malay language, so there might be some flaws on the single-paragraph poem, but please don't complain.

Going to sleep with tears of joy & sadness, my feelings are all mixed up. I dare not admit that I'm sad. Time to look at life more as a playground rather than a job, a chore.

Gonna watch Ip Man again tomorrow, leaving Wangsa Maju at 12 P.M.. Call me up before that if you wanna join the fun. For now, I'm ending this post. Wish all of my readers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. Wait, New Year is still a few days away.. Hmm.. Plans? Will update ya'll with it soon..

Believe - Cher.

-MXV-

No comments: