MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, December 7, 2008

You're Not Alone

Sigh.. I've asked most of my ex-classmates, about half of them can't show up on Monday night. All dumb excuses, some of which are really stupid such as "No girls coming lah, no fun.", "I have to take care of my sister.", "So far lah..", "Parents don't let.", "What? We're the only girls? Other girls not going meh? Then I also not going la..". Lameass excuses.

Did nothing much today, except napping almost the entire day, leaving my bed only at 7P.M.. Then I started calling them jackasses 1 by 1, listening to each & every of their dumb excuses & their efforts to make themselves look innocent & free to escape. MY ARSE!!! They will never understand the frustrations of being an organizer. I wonder if I'd see a day where an outing or party is being planned, & I'm there as an invited guest, not the mastermind of the plan.

Current mood - PISSED.

You're Not Alone [Club Mix] - ATB.

-MXV-

No comments: