MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, December 4, 2008

东风破

Pardon me for the late post; I 'overnapped' due to extreme exhaustion. I shall share what I've been through today.

Went to the medical education consultant at Taman Danau Desa in the afternoon for the Indonesian medical university thing. Indeed, I was offered a spot at University Sumatera Utara in Medan. For me, it's either that I do my medical degree at RSMU (Russian State Medical University), or I won't be going anywhere else for the certificate. I'd rather choose a different course than going to some neighbouring country for the same piece of manila card. Let's just say I have my own reasons, and I will not disclose any of them here. So I argued with my mom again about where I should go for my medical course, and finally she had to go along with the majority; even the consultant there agreed with me that Russia should be the primary choice. Russia it is, then.

Petrol price is at it's lowest point in almost 3 years, now at RM 1.90 per litre. This is a lot better than what we previously paid (RM 2.70/L), although it's still 30 cents above the global price. Anyway, FOMCA (Federation Of Malaysian Consumer Associations) stated that they would like the minimum fuel price to be at least RM 3 per litre to encourage & promote use of public transport. Hello?? FOMCA is supposed to protect the consumers, not harm their wallets!! Even a fifth grader can tell that it's stupid to increase the fuel price as it will inadvertently raise the cost of our daily needs & neccessities. 'Minyak naik harga, semua benda lain naik harga, gaji tak naik naik.' True. A retard was recently interviewed by MX's News and even he can speculate that we will be paying more for a plate of wantan noodles, and that is unlikely to change even if fuel prices were brought down. Nah, just joking about the interview part. If FOMCA really cared, I wonder why are they doing this? We shall sit back, relax, & watch the politic comedians in our country entertain us.

It's actually 2:30 A.M. in the morning now; just came back from Nicole's house. 9 episodes from the latest season of CSi: Miami, Russell Peters' Red, White & Brown stand-up comedy show, Jason Mraz's We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things and Imogen Heap's Speak For Yourself. All burned into a 4.7 GB DVD & passed to her. Mission accomplished. Heh. Looks like the CSi fever is contagious & spreading really fast..

东风破 [Dong Feng Po], by Jay Chou. Enjoy, enjoy.. And oh, I don't think I'll be leaving the country anytime soon, but if it happens it'll be a last minute immediate decision. Just in case you visit my blog the next day & found me blogging all the way from Singapore. Haha.

-MXV-

No comments: