MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

San Ren You

More modifications to my car!! Well, not modifications, actually. Additions. Fixed all the doors on my car with DynaMat & Audiolab noise deadeners to reduce road noise, engine sound & noises in the car from door panel vibrations. It's not cheap, but I'm too sensitive about all the little cracking & noises that I've decided to go on with my plan with no second thought. Cruising on the highway at 150-160 KM/H is rather enjoyable now.

Visited Nicole today, she together with her sister were hospitalized for dengue fever. Poor girl, wish you get well soon.. I was worried when I heard about it from Kevin, because I've been through that before & it's life-threatening if not treated well. I recalled how my cousin had a delicate brush on the shoulders with death a few years ago due to dengue fever. His platelet count drops to an unimaginable 25,000 per microlitre, but managed to raise back to the normal level after some serious treatments. I'm not sure whether transfusion is used to save him though. So peeps, be extra careful & ensure that there are no breeding places for mosquitoes around you.

Gotta go, tired as hell. San Ren You - Khalil Fong.

-MXV-

No comments: