MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Heart Will Go On

A glance at the title, I guess most of you will be wondering why the heck am I uploading such an old song for the post today. And your mind will automatically associate the song with the highest grossing movie of all time; Titanic, starring Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet.

It's a 1997 film, which means it's a 11-year old movie. I've decided to download & watch it again. Lame, ya'll might think. But I personally think that it's a good movie, and watching the 3-hour film again is never a waste of time. 10 years ago, I was too young & naive to understand the movie & it's storyline. But now, it's different. I cried at the end of the movie, simply too touching. Skip the hot & steamy scenes, guys.. Watch the movie with your heart, and let the love story sink into your heart. 4.7 out of 5 stars.

Oh, almost forgot. Here's a video that I wanted to share with ya'll. A Thai TV commercial.


Heheheh.. Have a nice day!

My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion.

-MXV-

No comments: