MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Trance Up

Boring day. Went to Pavilion for the third time in a week, but not for movies. Had dinner with Nicole at Sakae Sushi, damn I love the curry chicken don. Argh, addiction.. And oh, my car broke down when I'm on my way to pick her up at her house. Luckily I was at the traffic light & it's red. Everything shutted down all at once, the air-cond went off, the radio went off, the ignition went off. It all happened at once, and after trying to restart the car for a few times, I instantly knew the source of the problem. I popped the hood up & checked the battery connections; I was right. The connector of the positive terminal was loose & went out of place from speed bump & pothole shakes. So I quickly connected it back, got back into the car, started the engine & drove to Nicole's house before tightening the screw on the connector.

Life is boring, and I think I'm gonna start hunting for a job very soon. Feeling bored everyday, sitting at home doing nothing. I'm now currently keeping myself entertained by watching the TopGear series, some sort of television car magazine show. The next CSi: Miami episode will only be available next year, in January. Oh I miss Horatio.. LoL.

Trance Up, by Basshunter. I didn't know that Basshunter made this song, but I do enjoy it.

-MXV-

No comments: