MXV's Jukebox

Friday, December 5, 2008

Answer The Phone

Woke up at around 4 P.M. today, & I already planned stuffs in my sleep. LoL. Last night, I was thinking about paying a visit to the look out point at Hulu Langat to see if that makes a perfect place for a reunion dinner. I did, and the place is indeed a nice place where you can view the entire of K.L. from the peak of the hill. The plan of a small reunion dinner/party with the nightview of the city's skyline is simply brilliant. I took some pictures there, but they were all afternoon shots. Waiting for nightfall for night pictures is a waste of time for me as my camera phone suck at taking pictures in the dark.


The main entrance, which is actually a building with a basement. Bread & Olives Cafe is located here.

Bread & Olives Cafe'.

Look-Out Point Western Food Restaurant.

Gasoline Cafe'.

Panoramic view of K.L. Because of the darn fog/smoke & low quality of my camera, KLCC & KL Tower is completely invisible in the picture.


Beautiful, eh? Romantic too. Hahah. Alright, so the organizer found himself a job, again. I'm currently planning a reunion dinner/party, so if anybody is interested in joining please SMS or give me a call. It'll be held next Monday at Hulu Langat look out point as mentioned earlier. As for transportation & directions, I'll be driving & leading ya'll up there, but there will only be enough space for 4 in my car. Yeap, time to find some volunteer drivers. Haha. Ring me for more details.

Answer The Phone - Sugar Ray.

-MXV-

No comments: