MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

C.H.E.R.R.Y

Okay, I really need to blog about this right now.

First of all, thanks to all my blog readers, it finally hit it's 10,000th visit and it wouldn't be possible without the never-ceasing support from you guys. Actually, that's not the reason why I'm blogging now, in the middle of the night only about 2 hours since my previous post. My mom came home just now and told me to get 8 passport-sized photographs ready, 2 copies of the front page from my passport, 2 copies of my SPM results and secondary school testimonial. I think some of you guys already know where this is heading.

Yes, I've been offered a spot in a medical university in Indonesia. Do not ask me what is the name of the university, because I had the least idea of what's going on right now. My mom sent an application form to the university about half a year ago without my knowledge & I was only informed 2 months ago about some sort of preliminary examination that I'll be sitting for. What the heck?? Okay, it's not that I don't wanna further my studies. Being offered a spot is a good thing, but don't you think that I deserve to know more about the university, courses offered, stuffs like that? My mom is acting without my consent by applying for it before informing me. Shouldn't I at least be allowed to do some research on the university?? Let me know some shit!!

I feel so fucked-up now. Imagine if the uni that I'll be going does not offer any of the courses I want. I FUCKING HATE DENTISTRY!! I don't think my mom knows what it's like to study something that's entirely out of my field of interest.

Maybe what my dad said is true. I should just choose a shorter course of my liking to lower the cost if I'm ever going to study abroad, and then come back and start working. Law, perhaps? I'm the only son in the family, which means I'll be the sole breadwinner when my parents are old. I might change my preferences. Medical studies is no longer the primary option for me as most of the courses offered are expensive and time-consuming. Law comes in first now, followed by medical. I'm always interested in music, but I have no basics in it. I wonder how did all those remixes came up last time? Hmm.. I'd most probably pursue a career in music if I'm able to start studying & learning from scratch, which is kinda impossible. Social studies? Maybe.

If any of you have any suggestions, please do let me know. I'd be more than happy to discuss about it and be able to rethink about what course I should be taking next.

C.H.E.R.R.Y [ DJ Amaya 2007 Synthponic Remix ] - YUI.

-MXV-

No comments: