MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar Dota

I now officially announce that I'm free from the constrict of DotA addiction, and I'm no longer a crazily devoted gamer as I was once. Maybe it's because there are no updates on all these games, making them look less tempting to me. LoL. Honestly, I'm now more interested about things that actually matters & those that will affect my future in a way or another. Hmm.. Weird..

Guess what? I'll be leaving to Singapore tomorrow, by bus, all by myself, again. Hahaha. Gonna check out the ATF (Asia Television Forum) conference held at Suntec Convention Centre on behalf of my mom, she's got some evil plans with those films. LoL. Hope to re-visit some places there such as shopping malls & parks. Hmm.. And most probably purchase a digital camera there. Oh, I've changed my mind about that Sony model I talked about in my previous post. Now I'm looking forward to be the proud owner of either the new Fujifilm Z200FD or Sony T300/B. Check it out yourselves, I'm too lazy to search for the pics online. Hah.

DotA did leave quite a big effect on our lives, and the aftermath to students is usually disastrous. Play too much, and you'll fail your papers. Practice too little, you're forever a noob. True story; I DID failed a few papers in school & college due to excessive DotA & no study. Good thing is I do not remain an addict and am now a free man. Hahahah. What DotA did to the music industry? Well.. This:



Hmm.. I can't help myself from pausing the video whenever the girl in white shows up; she's just so perfect!! Aww.. xD

Anyway, I can't confirm if I can still publish posts while I'm in Singapore, but if I'm able to do that I promise to keep ya'll updated with the latest photos & news. Here's the title of the music video & the song for today; Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar DotA, by Basshunter.

-MXV-

No comments: