MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

If Today Was Your Last Day

This is the last day of the year 2008, and of course there are celebrations, right? I'm taking this opportunity to share countdown pictures & videos at Hulu Langat.. And then there'll be a seperate post for New Year's Day. See how hard I'm trying to keep this blog alive? Haha.. Anyway.. Let's start from Gasoline Cafe, the place where we had our dinner before the countdown.

We had steamboat there, but were pretty disappointed by the service. Very, very bad service by the waiters/waitresses. We literally waited 1/2 an hour after the order for the drinks to come, about 1/2 an hour for the pot to be placed onto the table, 15 minutes for the stove to be lit up, and roughly another 1/2 an hour for the dishes to be on our table. Heck, even the bill came 10 minutes after I requested for it, and after three times of reminding the waiter. It was RM 157.20, I paid RM 160 & left them to keep the change. I don't wanna wait another 1/2 an hour for the RM 2.80.

Chua & Chan.

This is the regular couple in my blog, no need for introductions. =D

Kati with Matrix-effect?

Hmm...

Looks good..

We reached at 8 P.M., started eating at 9 P.M. or so & finished everything by 11:30 P.M.. 2 & 1/2 hour on a dinner is a waste of time. Sigh..

The entire place was crowded. I've never seen the hill so packed with people before. Every single restaurant up there is full, with no tables available if reservations are not made earlier. There are at least 50-100 people on the look out tower alone; I wonder if it had enough strength to support the weight of a few elephants. Heh. Collapse, my dear!!

Random~

My goodness..

Can you see Koh? Cos' I can't see his EYES!! Hahaha..

Okay, 2 videos. 1 bad take, but hilarious. Another 1 with the fireworks. Enjoy.

Do you hear Chan's voice in the background? LoL.

Fireworks... I'm sorry if the video is a bit shaky, because I did not bring my tripod and those creeps are pushing around behind me, together with a bad sore on my right arm after holding the camera up for so long.

With that and a song, I end the last post for this year. Happy New Year to all of MX-Lair's readers, and all the best in 2009. Forgive me if there are any mistakes that I've done, for I'm just a human and a human cannot be perfect. Year 2008 was a challenging year for everyone, so let's learn from our faults & use the experiences to improve our lives in 2009.

If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback.

-MXV-

No comments: