MXV's Jukebox

Friday, December 12, 2008

Stare At The Sun

Finally I had the chance to blog properly, with the aid of my cousin's lappie. Oh yes, and of course, I'm now able to upload pictures from my new camera. Let's make it a short post, alrite? Coz' it's not nice to keep hogging on someone elses' PC/laptop. Went for a dinner just now, my cousin's coursemate AND his RUSSIAN girlfriend joined us. Oh yes, I can start to imagine what will it be when my course commences next year at Moscow. Huhu..


Ohhh.. Nice dinner.. xD

And then, things got a little complicated & we brought the matters up my cousin's HDB. Wine & vodka, I'm now half drunk while trying to stay sane to complete this blogpost. Ahaha.. Seriously, vodka can burn your internal organs.. Feeling all hot inside.. Uhh..

Okay, time to write off. Spent too much time with the laptop, cousin's gonna use it. Stare At The Sun - Mutemath.

-MXV-

No comments: