MXV's Jukebox

Friday, December 26, 2008

Living On Video

I had an unpleasant experience with one of my friends today, but let's just leave that aside & move on with what I did today. Watched Ip Man, again. This time with Lum & Nicholas. The movie is presented in dual-dialect in Malaysia; emphasizing the usage of Mandarin & Cantonese rather than Mandarin only, which is the primary language/dialect for Chinese movies in Singapore. But it was rather disappointing; some parts of the Malaysian version is censored & cut by the Board of Censorships, altering the storyline & confusing the audience at the same time. Why do they have to censor/cut them? I still don't understand...

The Christmas tree at the main entrance of Pavilion.

Decorations in the middle of Pavilion..

Then we went for a stroll around the mall and came to a Jaguar showroom. The cars are beautiful! I wish I could own one, if I'm rich enough. Huhu.. The XJ & XF, luxury cars that I'll choose over Mercedes & BMW, just for the sense of uniqueness. I love the XF, a sports luxury sedan that have the Aston Martin look at it's rear end. LoL.

XJ & the XKR.

My favourite~ XF.

Went to the look-out point again, but this time with my new camera. More pictures on the way.


What a waste of electricity. xD

Finally, a nice picture..

I like this one.

Okay, okay. Ending post. Going out. Living On Video - Pakito.

-MXV-

No comments: