MXV's Jukebox

Monday, December 29, 2008

Castaway

Sigh.. Boring day again. Right, EeWon SMSed me just now & asked what do I think of the Genting trip they planned the other day. I was like, huh?? Genting trip?? ? Nobody told me anything about any Genting trip, and yet she told me that I'll be the one driving all of them up there. Hello, I might be one of the best Genting driver you can find (chewah), but I do have my own dignity & I'm not your full-time chauffeur. Can't you guys inform me earlier about it? Goodness.. I will take my sweet time to think about it but for now the answer is a strict no. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Genting's Takumi here needs a break.

The grand opening of the new Jusco at Setiawangsa was on the 5th of December, but I only had the chance to visit it today. Not bad, it kinda resemble Ikea or the Curve on the inside, with a fountain in front of the mall. I'm guessing that it's too costly for them to ventilate the entire mall, so the shopping centre is partially air-conditioned and partially fan-ventilated. Fan!! The same fan I had at home on the ceiling of my dining room. =.= Will explore the entire place soon..

Castaway, by Benny Benassi. Please don't listen only to Satisfaction, this is good too!! The bass is just nice in my car, especially with the amplifier switched to full range.. Huhu..

-MXV-

No comments: