MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rock The Box

Anybody ever get tired of their own life?Waking up everyday to face the same routine..Ain't that boring?Well,at least it IS boring for me..Now whenever I pass by schools,especially primary schools,I feel sad & sympathetic for the students.They've got years to go & will be facing the same life everyday.I do miss school,but I don't miss the homeworks & the fixed timetable.Some parents make living a nightmare for their kids.Imagine this;kids as young as 2 & 1/2 years old being sent to kindergarten.God,you parents think your childrens are superbabies or something?Some of them can't even talk yet!! Pathetic.I've seen it all.Those kids crying in the morning,refusing to go to the kindergarten simply because of having not enough sleep or scared,& their bloody parents can still yell & shout at them to force them.Come on,how old are they?Why are you knocking in your dumb philosophy that doesn't exist YET in their life?Let them enjoy their childhood before they start schooling,will ya'?



It's Sunday today,so nothing much about myself today except a nice sleep till the afternoon & a LITTLE BIT of revisions..Haha..yeah..I'm kinda lazy..Hey,everyone needs a break okay?Here's Rock The Box (Andy Gee!'s Remix) by ZoneBreaker.

-MXV-

2 comments:

Jie Juan said...

Pity them that their lives can be in such disastrous at a young age...parents must be thinking that they're indigo children..

MXV said...

True enough,& I agree.Parents..I don't know what the parents nowadays are up to..I'm sad to see kids as young as 2 yrs old going to kindergartens..They can't even speak or eat on their own yet.Parents expect too much outta their childs nowadays..

-MXV-