MXV's Jukebox

Friday, March 21, 2008

L'Esperanza

Another boring college day.. Woke up late by 5 minutes, the van left at 6:50 AM, so I asked my dad to fetch me to college instead. While sitting at the lecture hall, my heart somehow told me to look at the entrance, before she opened the door & walked in.. Mood spoiler? Nah, not really.. Just that it distracted me for a while.. Being the usual me, after college I went to tBun with Chan & Kati to try out the PCs on the ground floor.. Not bad, I must say. Except that the screen is a little too wide. Old interface, new programs including download managers to increase the download speed which is a great improvement from the previous PC system. Less lag, that's a sure thing. I'll try to install KRO & play my private server there when I get the chance. Anyway, owned many DotA games happily today.. The most remarkable one being the bounty hunter with 22 kills 1 death.. The wide screen sure made my character look fat, but who cares.. LoL. I was the top player for 3 straight games.. I changed my in-game name from K-E-N-W-O-O-D to Combichrist, & my luck took a turn too, & it all started to look good.. Pawning heroes here & there.. Hoho..

Stayed at tBun till 7 PM before going for a dinner with Chan, Kati, Kevin & KimSeng.. Kati is always the joker that can really make us laugh. His indirect, spontaneous lame jokes are always the best. KimSeng cranked the volume & bass till the seats shook in rhythm, in tune with his techno / house / hip-hop / dance song, & Kati was there complaining about how his balls were vibrating, his 'bearing' being dislocated. LoLz..

Had a bowl of hot & spicy pork noodles at Danau Kota before going home.. It's 10:30 PM & I'm feeling so tired now, Koh is asking me to join him for a DotA game, I wasn't sure if I'd wanna play.. Oh, right.. I randomly tried one of the songs from Disc 2 of the 100 Best Dance Tracks album that I bought yesterday, & I'd like to share it with ya'll.. L'Esperanza, by Topmodelz. Some catchy tunes.. I like it.. Enjoy this song here folks, while I'm going to get some sleep..

-MXV-

No comments: