MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

For An Angel

Today's post is a little bit late.. But it'll still be published anyway.

Woke up at 11 AM this morning, was so tired that I went back to sleep till about 2 PM. Then, around 3 PM, Chan smsed me & asked me to go out for a drink. Then, John On smsed me & asked me to go KLCC with him. I was not really determined to go meet up with Chan due to yesterday's incident. I still did, anyway, & met him & Kim Seng at BRJ after waiting for John On at college. Things were awkward, I don't know what to say to him, but he acted like nothing happened at all.

John & I left BRJ at about 5 PM, & we went to KLCC to take some photos for John's assignment. Figuring out that 3 photos of Solvil Titus & City Chain branch weren't enough, we walked to Pavilion before deciding to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd.



The movie was okay, quite funny in almost every part of it. Most of the shootings were done in Kuala Lumpur, around Jalan Imbi area. I was enjoying the movie till my mom called & nagged about a warning letter from TARC. Yeah, expected that already, after so many absents. Sigh..
We went snapped a few photos of City Chain branches in Pavilion & Times Square before going back to Jaya Jusco in Wangsa Maju for dinner. Reached home at 11 PM, nobody's home.

I suppose ya'll remember For An Angel, the song that I posted here about 3 weeks ago. Yeah, here's a remix of it, by Robert Miles & Ayla. Enjoy, folks. I'm tired & I suppose I should get some rest by now.

-MXV-

No comments: