MXV's Jukebox

Friday, March 28, 2008

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence [ Heart Of Asia ]

Hmm.. A pretty boring day.. Don't know why I decided to go for all the classes for the day despite feeling sick in the morning.. Had only about an hour of sleep, slept at 4 AM woke up at around 5 AM..

JunYew ada hati wanna go for audition at Park Royal Hotel!!! Hahahahahah... Wish you all the 'best', Low.. XD I just had my dinner, which was sadly, a packet of instant noodles.. Ahh, nevermind.. As long as I've got something to eat.. Duhh..

I'd like to share a video with all my readers.. Just for laughs.. I find it funny, so ya'll should take a look at it too..




I'm thinking of going to sleep early today.. Feeling very very tired.. I'll leave this one here to you guys.. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence [ Heart Of Asia ] [
Shaun Baker & Sebastian Wolter Remix ], by Jamaster A..

-MXV-

1 comment:

JunYew said...

T.T
U remind me back of that stoppig audition...
Swt lol... din get to the 3rd round... T.T