MXV's Jukebox

Monday, March 3, 2008

The Whistle Song / Blow My Whistle Bitch

Feeling kinda jolly today (Who wouldn't?),the lists of students barred from taking mid-course examinations were out today,& to my surprise,my name was not in the list!! Notice the WAS there..I don't know if the admins will put my name in the list sooner or later,I just know I'm pure lucky..Vincent's name was in the list when we last checked,& I had a good laugh.Not even my name, the famous 'kaki ponteng' was in the list.He was furious about that because most of the time, I'm with him when he skipped classes.(In other words,I skipped classes TOGETHER with him.) Hahaha..So the EXTORTIONISTs held a meeting today for those 'kaki ponteng' that got barred from sitting the examinations..I'm yet to find out from Vincent what is that meeting actually about..Will do so tomorrow.And for the last time in this semester,I skipped 2 lecture classes..AGAIN..Hahah..

Went Sri Rampai for lunch (if a lunch at 4pm makes sense to you) with my friends,Joey & JunYew today.Chan & Kim Seng joined us a little while after we started eating.Whenever we're together,there'll be tons of lame jokes to be laughed at.Seriously.Follow us once & ya'll know what I'm talking about.That's if you understand the jokes that we make all the time.Heh.Got home at around 5.30pm & showered before falling asleep in my bed with my hair wet.Woke up at 8.30pm,& here I am,posting this song,The Whistle Song / Blow My Whistle Bitch by DJ Alligator.




Ahh..yes..The ever offending,popular clubbing/disco song..Hahah..Off your lights & start dancing to the tunes of this song..Nah just joking..Suggestions & stuffs,send me a message.It's my pleasure to attend to all of them.

-MXV-

No comments: