MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today I Woke To The Rain Of Blood

Woke up late today,couldn't make it for college except for the last class,Chemistry practical.So I asked my friend Low to fetch me to the college for that one miserable last class on 2pm.Ain't sure what the hell is wrong with me.But I'm certainly living up to my promises.So chéL,here's the song I promised you..Today I Woke To The Rain Of Blood,perfectly done by Combichrist.



Combichrist was formed in 2003 by Norwegian Andy LaPlegua (founder of the band Icon of Coil) as an aggrotech project.They are more to hard technos,powernoises.No,not black metal,although their looks are more to the gothic side.Search for their images on Yahoo! or Google & ya'll know why.Try this song by Combichrist,see if it suits you (although I doubt it).Heh.

-MXV-

No comments: