MXV's Jukebox

Friday, March 14, 2008

Because Of You

Waahhhh... Posting this 1 here at 12 AM.. So late.. I totally forgot about updating my blog for today, but nevermind, I'll update it now.. Hehe..

Chan called me up 9 AM in the morning, asking me will I be going to tBun in the afternoon. I told him I'll be going at about 11 AM before going back to sleep till 1 PM (LoL). Well, left home at about 1:45 PM & reached tBun at approx. 2 PM. Played a few DotA games & had lunch with Chan before deciding to call it a day. Reached home at about 6 PM, feeling miserable & lonely.. Tried out Disc 1 of Clubbers Yearbook after showering. Dad 'tapao-ed' 'man-fan' for dinner, & I finished it like a hungry ghost. Heh.. Then I updated some stuffs in my server before realising it's already 11 PM. Then I played another game with Koh & TK, which we lost.. That was sad, but nevermind.. We'll own those noob asses later ^^.

Disc 1 of Clubbers Yearbook, Because of You [Sunfreakz Edit] by Ne-Yo. Well, just one of the nice songs in the album. Enjoy, while I move on to pawn more noobs in DotA.

-MXV-

No comments: