MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Music Takes Me

Hmm.. Emo day for me.. I'll let this poem explain everything..

Music reminds me,
half of my life,
dies in the day,
a tired, old soul,
Dreaming of ways -ways to lay quietly,
inside of your arms,
before I grow cold,
Believe in our love,
and pray for the time,
that you will be here,
and you will be mine,
Half of my laugh,
is part of your smile,
the distance between us,
disappears for awhile,
Music reminds me,
tomorrow concedes,
a new chance to hold you..
a lifetime to breathe..

Was spending the whole day sorting out stuffs in my room & my PC before I stumbled across this song.. Nono, don't worry.. I'm not gonna give ya'll a sad slow song.. Music Takes Me, by Stonebridge, a Swedish DJ & producer of house music. Oh, right.. There'll be a big possibility that for the next few posts I'll upload only Stonebridge's songs, so if ya'll like this 1 here, check back during the next few days for more.



-MXV-

No comments: