MXV's Jukebox

Friday, March 7, 2008

Heaven

A little late on this one here today.. Yeah.. Kinda bored , so decided to create my own RO server , & it is all up & running. Anyone interested in playing my own private server , do leave me a message , I'll send the files to you.

Nothing much for today , except for that irritating yellow spot on my right middle-finger caused by the Brady's Reagent in the Chemistry lab today.. Accidentally spilled some of it on my finger , & I've tried ways to get rid of that yellow mark , but it just won't go away. Soap , Dettol , you name it.. I've even tried washing my hand with shampoo!! I guess it will somehow fade after washing for a few more times.. Nevermind about that. Went BRJ with friends , JunYew & Vincent ordered ' Roti Durian BRJ ' , & Chan was actually irritated by the pleasant smell of durian. Hahahahah.. We sat there at BRJ , having our lunch while waiting for Kati. I ordered ' Roti Arab ' , just for fun. I was expecting for a Middle-Eastern to prepare that for me , but I was wrong. It was the same ' mamak ' fellow that was in the kitchen for the past 3 years. If some Middle-Eastern were to come in & prepare that so-called ' Roti Arab ' for me , he would have stuffed it with enough bombs to make me a suicide bomber. Hahahah.. Just kidding. It's good. Really. More or less like ' murtabak ' , except that the fillings were mostly mayonnaise & vegetables , enough to make me puke. Heh.


Anyway , not really in the mood to publish a post for today , so I'm gonna make this post short & let ya'll listen to this song. Heaven , recorded by LIVE in 2003.

-MXV-

No comments: