MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Do It Roger

I came across a pretty interesting article on Wikipedia earlier today, about a punishment or penalty ordained in England. Hanged, drawn & quartered. Ouch, sounds painful to me.. Cruel, but reserved only for crimes related to high treason. Also applied only to male criminals. Sexist bastards.. LoL. Women found guilty of treason in England were sentenced to be burnt at the stake instead. Here's an idea of how the punishment should be:

1.Dragged on a hurdle (a wooden frame) to the place of execution. (This is one possible meaning of drawn.)

2.Hanged by the neck for a short time or until almost dead. (hanged).

3.Disembowelled and emasculated and the genitalia and entrails burned before the condemned's eyes. (Another possible meaning of drawn.)

4.Beheaded and the body divided into four parts (quartered).

After the whole process, the resulting five parts were put on public display to deter would-be traitors who had not seen the execution. Hmm.. It'll be interesting if all the drug traffickers in Malaysia are executed the same way, no?

Well, I had a conversation with Yip on MSN last night, & he asked me out to 'yum cha' & have dinner before heading back to college today. Funny, he was the one who asked me out, & he was also the one that changed his mind & stood me up at the end of the day. If I were to write a book, possibly a novel on my experiences of being 'fong fei kei-ed', I'll assure you that it will be the top seller for at least a month, & the title of the book will be ' The Art Of Standing Friends Up : My Experiences. '. Why can't you guys keep promises? Does it really feel that good to stand your friends up by promising them something, then changing your mind on the last minute? It does more harm than good; you will only piss your friends off & cause them to hate you to the MAX. I went to tBun by myself after that, & kept my promise to have dinner with JunYew after his duties in college.

To make all those 'fong fei kei-ers' feel 'better', I'm gonna show ya'll how a friend should be. Malcolm, a friend introduced to me via MSN by Chloe urged me to recommend this song by Zapp & Roger Troutman, best known in the funk music industry. I'd say he's a die hard fan of Zapp & Roger Troutman.. LoL. Yeap, a tribute to Zapp & Roger.. Sorry that I do not have a photo, picture or album artwork of the song / artists to display in the post today. It'll be an exception for today; a non-mix song. At least I'm keeping my promises, unlike those motherfuckers who stand their buddies up all the while & rather sleep at home than spending time with friends. Fags.

Enjoy this one here, Malcolm. I'm sure you'll love it.

-MXV-

No comments: