MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Immortal

At least it was a better, less miserable day for me today.. Spent 7 hours in tBun after class at 9 AM today before getting a call from TzuWoei. He invited me to his birthday dinner & I didn't think twice to answer him that I'll be going.. Reached KLCC LRT station with Koh, TzuWoei & 3 of his coursemates & waited for ChernFung & Grace Leong.. Yeah.. Grace was a little surprised that I was there as she wasn't expecting my presence.. She was speechless the whole time, wasn't sure of what to say.. 1 funny thing; she was sitting next to Koh, with Koh in the middle of us, & she smsed me.. I guess she's just shy.. It doesn't really matter.. We had dinner at Kim Gary.. The curry ramen with pork chop sucks to the MAX!!! It was oily, & the whole bowl of noodles was full with red chillies.. Not that I can't handle spicy food, it's just that the amount of chillies they dumped into the bowl of noodles ruined the taste of it.. Pathetic.. Well, a dinner there surely brought back some memories.. I had flashbacks of that once where I had lunch with her at Kim Gary Avenue K.. That once before I left for Singapore, before she told me it was all over.. My feelings were quite disturbed at that moment, but hey, it's my friend's birthday, so might as well put up a good show of emotions & celebrate it..


Went home after the dinner & was drop dead tired, but still trying to at least post something about myself for today & revise a little before resting.. Here's My Immortal [DJ Amaya 2004 Epic Vocal Mix] by Evanescence.. Parts of the song are quite creepy, but it's still a good song anyway.. Enjoy, folks..

No comments: