MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, March 13, 2008

SAKURA ~Hanagasumi~

Crazy me.. I went to Pavilion, again, & watched Ah Long Pte Ltd, again, but this time with JunYew.. I don't mind watching the same show over & over again.. I just don't wanna stay at home alone.. Imagine waking up in the morning to find that you're all by yourself.. Sad & lonely.. So JunYew came my house at 12.20 PM to fetch me before we went San Francisco Pizza for lunch. YES, LUNCH!! Burned my wallet a little, but it doesn't matter.. As long I'm not eating alone & the food is good, anything goes.

After that, we went to the monorail station & parked JunYew's car there before going Raja Chulan by monorail. Movie started at 2:45 PM & ended at about 5 PM, went downstairs to Speedy Video & bought an album, Clubbers Yearbook. Have not gone through the tracks yet, will upload some of them here when I'm done with it.


See that silver sticker? ORIGINAL!!


Yeah.. Will try them out later.. Anyway, went back straight after buying the album.. I'm so tired right now, maybe I'll just go to sleep after publishing this one here for today..


Here ya'll go... SAKURA ~Hanagasumi~ (Daishi Dance Mix), by Nakashima Mika. Personally love the beats & that... Japanese feeling the song gives. I don't know how to describe this song, ya'll listen to it yourselves.

-MXV-

No comments: