MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Like The Way


Hmm.. I'm glad that tomorrow is Wednesday, which means my class finishes on 9 AM, & then I'm free to go wherever I want~!! Yeah.. 1 miserable Chemistry lecture class at 8 AM..

I'm currently deciding on how to spend my money.. Hahahah.. Not really.. Deciding on what to get for myself. I have three choices. 1: PC upgrades including replacement of the current monitor, which sounds interesting.. 2: New handphone (N95 or K850), but don't really feel like trading in my current phone.. 3: New pair of specs, which will cost roughly about RM 200 - 300..
I'm still trying to decide.. I'm paying for it myself so I'll have to make the right choice.. Maybe I'll just get a new pair of specs as I'm starting to have difficulties seeing things with the current one..

Had lunch with friends after class today, we went to Taiwan House, a restaurant near Ampang Point famous for it's beef noodles. While leaving the parking lot, we saw a cat shitting in front of us. YES, SHITTING!! It was hilarious, the cat was squatting in the middle of the road.. Then when JunYew's car got nearer & nearer to the cat, it scrubbed it's ass on the road while pulling itself away to the side of the road with it's front paws. It was disgusting, but funny as well.. Heh.. We then went for a DotA game at tBun in which we played against our juniors Chin Chen, Daniel & Loke Ken.. Owned them, my score was 24 - 3 by the end of the game, bounty hunter again.. Hehe.. I was pretty worried because of the 2 noobs on my side, namely JunYew & Vincent, but we still won the game anyway... Wahahahah..

Reached home at around 7:40 PM, found out from my maid that my parents went to Kuantan on a business trip.. Great.. I'll be able to stay up late again!! Woohoo!! LoLz..

I'm not sure where I'll be heading tomorrow after class.. Maybe Low Yat to check out the prices on the new 19 inch LCD Plasma flat screen monitor.. Or maybe I'll go catch a movie at Times Square or Pavilion.. Heh.. cHeL smsed me for the first time in 2 weeks, asking for her DVD.. Very well, shall pass it to her whenever she wants it..

Anyway, here's I Like The Way (Junior Jack 'Rock Da House' Club Mix) by BodyRockers from Clubbers' Yearbook.. Enjoy!

-MXV-

No comments: