MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Euphoria

What's up folks.. Hehe.. Checked the Samsung LCD Plasma monitor price, RM 689 for a 19-incher.. Not a bad price, mine is a 15 inch & I bought it 4 years ago at RM 950.. I guess I should look around a little bit more for better deals.. For now, my 15 inch Samsung SyncMaster 510N is up for sale, around RM 200 - 250.. CASH ONLY PLEASE!!! Hehe.. Below are some pictures taken from Rojaks, some pictures that'll perhaps enlighten your mood for the rest of the day..











Hahahahah... And two of my favourite pictures..


I'm not too sure what it means, but that's the way it is now.. XD


Oh my goodness... Hahahahah... I'm not making fun of their english language usage, but.. Hahahahah.. Can't help laughing.. XD

A rather short post for today, coz I couldn't think of what to write.. XD Anyway, my 6.5 GB file transfer of one thousand trance, dance & techno tracks are finally done after 2 weeks!!! So here is Euphoria by Mainbrain & Somville. The songs in the whole compilation are pretty good, I'll upload more of them here in posts to come.. Good day, buddies!!

-MXV-

No comments: