MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, March 20, 2008

All I Can Think Of Is You

Well well well.. Another so-called public holiday today.. Awal Muharram? I don't understand what is it gotta do with our daily lives.. Why does the government have to call it a day-off for us? It is just an ordinary day.. Bahh, nevermind..

Watched the last episode of Phua Chu Kang last night, it is sad that they decided to end the popular comedy series after 10 years of success.. All the actors, including Gurmit Singh were interviewed by Adrian Pang. It's really sad, even Gurmit himself had tears while thanking all the crews & viewers for all their support all these years. I still hope that he will never stop acting in comedy series or movies, because he's simply the best.. I went to sleep right after that, setting the alarm on my phone to 9 AM.

Woke up at 9 AM, turned off the alarm, then continued sleeping till Chan sms-ed me telling me that Kati cancelled his plan of coming back to K.L. Great. I've already expected that when he called me yesterday telling me he will be coming back today. So the whole plan of going to Times Square was cancelled, & I continued sleeping till 12 PM. I had my lunch, showered & refreshed my server before sms-ing Chan to ask whether he wants to follow me. I just don't wanna stay home because almost everytime I do so, I'll feel miserable. He told me that it's already 2 PM, too late for him. Duh.. It's never too late for me, so I left home anyway.

I took a cab & reached tBun at around 3 PM, just to visit my friends in case they're there playing.. Nope, none of them were there.. Except for Nazirul, of course.. His face should be recognized as one of the most frequent cyber-cafe goer of the decade.. He's there almost everytime I went tBun, playing either DotA or Call Of Duty 4.. Duh.. tBun was pretty crowded, I took a few photos to give you non-CC goers an impression of how a cyber-cafe should be.


Oh, and for those tBun goers, the ground-level of the cyber-cafe that went through renovation is now open. Wow, they upgraded all the PCs with almost the best specifications you can find.. Here's a few pics of the place after renovation & upgrades:

Those 19-inches sure looks tempting...

Interesting, will try it someday, just not today.. Not in the mood for games.. So I left tBun & walked through Desa Setapak to the LRT station...

I wasn't exactly sure where I'm headed, so I bought a Kelana Jaya ticket (that'll allow me to get down whichever station I want). I was literally following my intuition, I'll get out of the LRT whenever I feel that it's the correct station. So.. By following my 'intuition', I reached & got down at the Dang Wangi station. It could only mean one thing, so I walked to the monorail station & bought a ticket to KL Sentral.. Again, my legs pulled me out of the monorail at Raja Chulan station. Sigh, Pavilion again?

It's a public holiday, so Pavilion was infested by God's creation that we call HUMAN.. I followed my heart & went down to the LG floor, where the food court is located before ending up in Speedy Video.. Found something rather interesting here, here's a photo I took of the banner / advertisement I saw on James Blunt's latest album, All The Lost Souls.


Eh? 20% discount if you are born in 1973 when you purchase the new album 'All The Lost Souls' from James Blunt.. Err... Hahah.. I don't know.. Just find it funny that they decided to give discounts like that.. & if ya'll see properly, ya'll be able to see my reflection in the photo.. oh, well.
I bought a 5 CD album for RM 44.50, thought that it'll be a great deal.. 100 Best Dance Tracks.. Better than buying pirated ones, right? RM 9 for a CD, not bad compared to some pirated ones that costs RM 7 per CD.. Yet to try it out, will upload some here after I'm done with it.

After buying the CD, I went to the top floor of the complex, & settled down in T.G.I Friday's to have a 'drink'.. I suppose ya'll know what that means, right? No, no.. I'm not an alcoholic, just feel like drinking it today.. Looked around & saw many pretty girls walking around the mall.. Some clinging to their boyfriends.. Some hot girls going with nerdy boyfriends.. I'd like to walk up to their boyfriends & tell them to dump these wallet burners.. They're good for nothing & will dump them once they're done burning their cash.. Panic! at the Disco have a song titled 'Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off'. They play around with your feelings, pestering you to buy them this & that, then dumps you. What's the point? These flirtatious whores are good for nothing but breaking hearts.. Hope that 1 day they'll all be diagnosed with STDs.. I'm sorry if it sounds a bit harsh, but those are the most mild words I can use to describe these bitches. Flirting is a very sensitive issue to me, so do not ever start a conversation with me on that topic unless you wanna start a debate session. I hate flirters. That's the bottomline.

After sitting there for a while, I decided to order some food. What was it again.. Tossed Tomato-Chicken pasta.. hmm..



Not bad, tastes as good as it looks.. Something that tastes good & makes me bloat at the same time.. Paid & left after finished eating, 6.30 PM on the watch.. Reach home late & I'll be nagged by my mom, so I decide not to take any risk to go home late..

Showered & had a bowl of soup before sitting here typing.. Feeling a little bit tired, but that's fine.. This post shouldn't go any longer, so I'll end it with a few love phrases and a song.. hahahah.. A few lines that are true, at least for me..

{Love is not measured by how you feel, but how you make the other person feel..}
{The one who loves you will bring you joy but the one who you love may bring you pain..}
{To love and not be loved is lonely and painful; to love and be loved is sweet and beautiful …}

I know, the last one seems to clash with the second phrase.. But that's how it's meant to be, rite? Heh..

Here's All I Can Think Of Is You, by Stonebridge.. I'm very sorry for delaying this one here by a few posts, but being late is better than never...

-MXV-

No comments: