MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Love Thing

BurrrPP~~~ Just finished my dinner.. Shark fin soup.. Belachan sotong with petai.. mwahahah.. steamed fish.. Wow.. Feeling so bloated now.. Anyway, went Section 2 in the afternoon for a haircut after passing a DVD to JJ.. It was weird, but I thought the whole Wangsa Maju was infested by pretty & sexy girls today.. LoL. Seriously.. Had my haircut at a salon in Desa Setapak today, W.O.W... One of the staffs there is hot as hell... Damn those big boobs hanging below a pretty face... LOL.. After the haircut, I went to tBun, thought I might play a game or two before going back home.. but I didn't. I stayed there watching my friends play DotA instead (Not really, I was paying more attention to the row of girls sitting behind them actually XDXD). Pretty girls only come out on Sundays, eh? Gahahahah.. Went back home at about 5 PM.. Then configured my server a little before running it. & now, I'm sitting here listening to JunYew complaining about the ulcer in his mouth.. Hahahah.. Serves you right, Low..

Anyway, as promised.. Here's A Love Thing by Stonebridge.. Not bad, it keeps rhyming in my head now.. LoL.. Enjoy..

-MXV-

1 comment:

Jie Juan said...

Thanks for the DVD bro. Now my sister is more stuck onto the game than I am XD