MXV's Jukebox

Monday, March 17, 2008

I'll Be Waiting

Not bad, spent my time 'wisely' today.. Well, at least it's a day where everything is meaningful for me.. Went to tBun after college at about 1 PM today to wait for JunYew before going KLCC to buy some stuffs. Played a few games before leaving tBun at about 4 PM.

Reached KLCC at about 4:30 PM, JunYew was still complaining about his ulcers, so we went straight to Guardians' & bought a small bottle of anti-bacterial mouthwash before forcing him to gargle it in the washroom. True enough, after that gargle he was able to eat some really hot & spicy food... (I know you'll be cursing if you read this XD) After having our meals, Vincent & I followed JunYew to Bata (the shoe shop, if you 'jakuns' out there don't know what Bata is) to get a pair of shoes before heading to Sony Style to get my new headphones. RM 119.00, ain't cheap, but I have faith in Sony's stuffs.. That's the price to pay for the quality to get.. My previous headphones ended up disastrously in my cousin's hands.. Sad, RM 199.00 vanished into thin air.. But nevermind, I have a new pair now.. Mwahahah.. Below are some photos I took (the new headphone)..


Not bad, comes with a fancy paper bag as well.. What a big bag for a pair of headphones =.=


The headphones in it's original state (in the box) before being 'extracted' by my itchy hands..


The full set.. Headphones, detachable ear hangers, casing, 1 metre extension cord, 3 different pairs of different sizes of earpieces, & a complimentary pouch. Now you get what I mean? Worth what I paid for, isn't it?

Haven't had any chance to try out the earphones yet, but will do so soon.

There's still something bothering my mind.

Earlier today in tBun, my friend ran the Internet Explorer & went to Friendster to search for a girl's profile by typing in her email address. I got sooo tempted that I typed in her email address & searched for her profile to see any updates on her.. It was a decision I regret.. Since that I couldn't access her profile any further because it is only restricted to her friends, & also because I've closed down my Friendster account, I only get a preview of her profile.. Her personal message caught my attention.. "All guys FXXK OFF!! I hate GUYS now!!"

I was taken aback & my mood, my emotions, my feelings were temporarily disturbed by what she typed there.. I wasn't sure if it was me that caused her to end up like this, or maybe someone else.. I couldn't think of anything I've done to make her feel that way about guys.. If it was about anything that I've done, I'd blame everything on myself & apologize from the bottom of my heart.. If it was something that someone else did to her.. then.. I've got nothing else to say, except that if she choose to come back to me, I'll still accept her with open arms, regardless of what happened in the past.. I'll forgive anything, everything.. There's not a day that I spent in the past 3 months without thinking of her.. Sigh.. If you would just come back, Janice...



That's the reason I chose this song for the post today.. I've got this urge to bring this song up to you guys.. also specially dedicated to her.. I'll Be Waiting, by Lenny Kravitz.. A very, very, beautiful song.. Also the main theme song for the up & coming Death Note series, L Change The World.. sigh.. I need someone now, someone to at least share my feelings, my thoughts.. Send me a message or SMS, if ya'll think you feel me & understand my feelings..

-MXV-

3 comments:

JunYew said...

blardee...
i`m dropping tears okay because of that
tomyam laksa.... sob sob...
but it is nothing compare to listerine...
my whole tounge go numb... o.O

MXV said...

=.= aku tengah emo ko nak cerita tomyam laksa pulak..ceh..

-MXV-

JunYew said...

dats y dropping tears...
lagi la emo... lol...
now the ulcer... 5 cents big.... warghhhhh