MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, March 9, 2008

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S

Another boring Sunday.. Woke up at noon today, did nothing much but played DotA & my personal RO private server. Was kinda bored, so I decided to create a few custom NPCs. I HATE SCRIPTING!!! But I think I'm starting to love it.. xD I created a few NPCs, one after another from 3 to 7 PM continuously. It's fun trying to make certain NPCs talk & move around the map.. I'm not so good at scripting NPCs, so it was trial & error for the first few times. By the end of the day, I had 7 NPCs done & fully functional.. Anyway, I'd wanna enjoy playing my own server for a while before hitting the hay early. Gotta leave for college early tomorrow, some unfinished business at the office.



G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S, originally sang by Fergie / Stacy Ferguson feat. Ludacris. But hey, here in MX-Lair, there will never be any original songs. Only mixes, slow or fast. G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S (Justin Timberlake vs Timbaland Mix), Fergie feat. Ludacris.

-MXV-

No comments: