MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This Time

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."

How true. One of the great quotes on philosophy of life. Duh , for once i finally go for all the classes for the day without being late , without skipping them.. Hahaha.. & guess what? I got ' fong-fei-keied ' today!! What the hell.. Sad.. Oi cHéL!!!! Your stuffs are heavy as hell , & I kept them in my bag together with my notes that weighs like 10000000000 tons , hoping to pass it to you at the end of the day & finally you gracefully SMS-ed me , telling me you can't make it.. Huhu.. That was helpful , really.. So I went home early , & now I'm sitting here typing the post for today.. Kinda boring , I feel like a no-life bastard.. Hahah.. Alrite.. Before I publish this post here for today , let's get down to the philosophy of life.. Oh yeah baby , I love this.. Hahahah.. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.. True? I mean , I gotta agree to this , seriously.. What will you feel if someone love you not because of who you are , but simply because he / she wanna get over his / her previous lover? What? I'm not being mean , it's true!! I prefer to be hated for who I am , at least I know who I am and I know for what reasons I'm being hated. I know , we couldn't possibly doubt our partners' love for us (unless you're looking for trouble) , and there is not a definite answer to " Why do I love you so much ". But still , I'm sure nobody wants to be a substitute to someone's previous lover. Also , NEVER , EVER CHANGE YOURSELF FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO LOVE YOU. A person who truly loves you will accept you for who you are. I'm not saying that you should keep your bad habits , change by dumping the bad ones & picking up the good ones.

JJ Cheah a.K.a Static Spike , if you're reading this , I apologize for not being able to keep myself updated about you. Don't get me wrong , I DO care about friends , & it's a bit too late for me to find out that your mom passed away last year. You have my condolences. Why didn't you say anything about it when we chatted in MSN? I found out about it only when I clicked on your blogger account & went to your family homepage , where your mom's obituary is. I'm so sorry about your mom , but life goes on , right? People loses the one they love the most all the time , but there's nothing that can be done about it. God loves them more than we do. I know it's easy for me to say this because even me myself couldn't get over my ex yet. Every now & then when we think of them , it hurts us deeply , but I believe God have better plans for all of us. Keep the good memories , forgive & dump the bad ones to make yourself feel better. Please , do send me a message , MSN or CBox if you're reading this. I wanna keep myself updated about you , my dear friend. May God bless your family with all the best there is.




It'll be This Time by DJ Antoine for today. A handsome guy , isn't he? For now , I'm going to take a shower , then a nap , a long one.. Hahah.. I'm tired!! Disappointing day , kena ' fong-fei-kei '... You folks enjoy this one by DJ Antoine , he's one of the great trance / disco song producer , just that it's like nobody acknowledge his presence in the music world.

-MXV-

No comments: