MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Zombie

Long, long, day today.. Didn't go to college, mainly because I only have one class for today, that is, the Chemistry lecture.. Slept till around 10 A.M., my mom woke me up to follow my dad to the used car dealership again. Ah, great.. As usual, my dad was again against the idea of getting a car for me. I convinced my mom that I'll start working next year after A levels to repay the car loan. With that, my dad has got nothing else to say & do but to take me, together with a mechanic to the car dealership to check the condition of the car. Right, my mom said she'll go there again with my dad tomorrow to pay for the downpayment. Not sure whether I could believe what she said. Heh.

Here's Zombie [ Ray Knox Mix ] by Andrew Spencer. Originally by the Cranberries.. Enjoy..

-MXV-

No comments: