MXV's Jukebox

Monday, April 7, 2008

What Hurts The Most

Thanks Kati, you proved to be a friend that I can rely on.. Thanks for spending your precious time with me today, at least I felt a little better than yesterday.. Friends forever, if nothing breaks our bond..

Opened my eyes today & looked around me, H-O-P-E is written on everyone's face. Well, they seems to be as happy as they look, but are they like me, hiding feelings beneath? This masquerade can't conceal my sadness, my true feelings forever.. It's just a matter of time before this porcelain mask shatter into pieces, revealing a broken, lifeless soul..

Kati.. I understand everything that you're trying to tell me today.. Yeah.. I know I was a little ignorant, but at least I'm AWARE.. We can't have everything we want in this world, God made it that way to be fair to others.. But why am I not getting any? I'm not getting anything I want.. I know, I'm given what I NEED, but every man in this world have his own wishes.. Let my wish come true for once.. It's not like I'm not appreciating what I wished for..

What Hurts The Most [ Club Mix ] - Cascada.

-MXV-

No comments: