MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Xplod

Another boring Saturday.. Haha.. Woke up at 11 A.M... Sat in my PC room, wondering what should I do.. Right, my GP presentation.. I was so lazy to prepare the slides for my presentation, but I still got 12 slides done & 1 video clip in 2 hours.. Not bad, could have been faster if I concentrate on preparing instead of working leisurely, watching TV eating lunch.. LoL.

Sigh.. Not sure what to do now, a little tired of studying, and I've stopped gaming for a few weeks. Damn, life is so boring.. But even gaming is getting boring for me.. LoL.. Hmm.. Sleepy... Should I sleep? I don't know.. Heh..

Here's Xplod by D-Bass.. Don't listen to it & start complaining that it's not nice bla bla bla, because it's meant for speaker testing. Yeap. Sony car audio testing. Try testing your bass with it. Heh.

-MXV-

No comments: