MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Silence

Yes!!! Silence again.. Hahaha.. Many of you will most probably be wondering how in the world that I can get my hands on so many different remixes of the same song.. Haha.. Well, a techno enthusiast like me surely have his own ways... ^^

But before that!!! Hehe..



Oh my god!! Is that right?? SE?? Myvi SE?? Fully accesorized?? Woot!! 1.3 ZHS!


Yes it is!! WRG 2669.. Woot!! Brand SPANKING new!! Yes.. My new car.. My Vi!!! xD


Agagaga.. Whatever ya'll say, I'm not gonna change that set of sport rims!! I love them.. Haha..

Well, as ya'll can see.. The road tax is not even on the car yet.. So I can't possibly drive the car far on the road as it is illegal, I might get my license revoked.. But if everything goes well, I'll send my car for window tinting tomorrow.. Then only I'll be able to stick the road tax up..

Here's Silence [ AirScape Remix ] by Delerium feat. Sarah McLachlan. A slower version than Tiesto's remix, but I still like it.. Enjoy!

-MXV-

No comments: