MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Storm Begins

Ahh, went for the Maths A tutorial, then went to Zariel's house with cheL' to get her DVD-RW back. Guys, I don't understand how you guys can not burn files or delete them from the DVD-RW, because I just erased the whole disc & burned a 700mb movie into it. And to confirm everything is working, I played the movie from the DVD, no problem at all..

Went to Burger King at Carrefour with her after that. Mmmm... Whooper Black Pepper.. Oh yeahh.. Missed that sooo much.. Checked out some car CD/MP3/WMA/USB player after that.. Gosh, they'll really burn a whole big hole in your pocket.. RM620 for Pioneer's, RM580 for Kenwood's.. Ouchh.. A standard CD player averages at about RM280.. I can see cheL' crying from the bottom of her heart.. xD Relax, gal.. I'll try to find a cheaper one for you, no worries..

I found this song in my PC, don't remember how.. Worth listening. The Storm Begins by Jennifer Haines. Piano.

-MXV-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

heh i guess u juz gt extremely lucky dude. my dvd drive nvr failed me b4. maybe dat day dia period kot hahaha

MXV said...

hahahahah..macam cHeL' kot o.O tiap tiap bulan at least skali bocor xD

-MXV-