MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Piano

I realised that most of us listens to music, but don't really care who the composer / artist of the music is. Why? Heh.. Right.. Listening to a song without knowing who is the singer makes me sick.. It is a sensitive issue to me, I'm not sure why.. Haha.. So don't ever come up to me asking for a particular song without knowing who sang it in the first place..

I was feeling very tired, not sure why.. So I went home after college before collapsing onto my bed.. I'm not feeling hungry even though I have not eaten anything throughout the day.. 2 cans of 100 Plus in the afternoon, that's all.. I don't have the appetite to eat.. When I smell food, I feel so full & bloated, like I just ate a truck loaded with KFC drumsticks.. Hmm.. Maybe it's something to do with my mood? Haha..

Anyway, here's Piano.. Composed by Dream Dance Alliance.. Hey, anybody out there wants to go for the movie Forbidden Kingdom starring Jackie Chan & Jet Li, do tell me.. I'm going to watch it soon, maybe next week..

-MXV-