MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ecstasy

Watched Deaths of Ian Stone on 12 AM last night.. Was expecting it to be some horror movie, but it was not. Instead, it was much more supernatural-like, with Ian being cursed & chased by spirits after his encounter with a corpse near a railway. After being left on the railway & got ran over by a train, he was ressurected into an identical life the next day, & then got killed by the spirits again. The spirits, known as 'Harvesters', feeds on human fear & will haunt Ian till he found a way to outwit them.



4 out of 5 stars for this movie.. If you're looking for something that will make you pee your pants, this is not the movie for you. Go for Deadly Ghost or some other horror movies rather than this.

I don't have any paper for today, so I slept till 11 AM before heading to tBun to meet TK, Yip, Vincent & Chan there. I was quite amused when my latest mix, Smack That Girlfriend was played in tBun, I wouldn't realise it without Low telling me that the song sounds familiar. LoL.

Anyway, thanks to Yip, my blog reached its thousandth visitor after some serious non-stop page refreshes by him. Zz.. Here's Ecstasy by Darude.

-MXV-

No comments: