MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Arranca

Was so hungry & tired after Maths A. class today, so I've decided to have my lunch in the canteen before going home.. I'm not going to wait 2 hours for the next class, am simply too tired & sleepy to stay in the college. Reached home, showered & was so tired that I slept with my hair wet. The heat woke me up at around 4:30 P.M.. Gosh, the room was so hot that I woke up drenched wet with sweat. Went downstairs & had a glass of cold, very very cold barley.. Now that's better. Haha..

Burned some CDs.. Compiled songs & burned them into CDs so that I can listen to them on the hi-fi.. Oh well.. I read something on the internet & found it quite funny, so I'll post it here to share with ya'll..


Imagine if you're the employee getting this letter from your boss.. Haha... Goodness...

Arranca by Manzanita for today, soundtrack for the movie Miami Vice.. Not sure why I'm in such mood to post this song up.. Haha.. Enjoy..

-MXV-

No comments: