MXV's Jukebox

Friday, April 11, 2008

Please Forgive Me, I'll Be Waiting For You, 'Coz I Still Believe..

My soul aches,
My heart breaks.
A tear in my eye,
I'll forever cry.
I wish my pain away,
I wish it away today.
Why does it hurt so bad,
Does this make her glad?
Why does she douse my inner flame?
Was this breakup my blame?
What did I do to deserve this?
I just wish I could have one last kiss..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A perfect start-off for the post today.. What? Yes it is.. April 11th today.. Oh, the eleventh.. A day of the month that I could not possibly overlook.. Exactly 29 days from today, it'll be your birthday.. I guess I'm stubborn enough to stay on waiting.. As each day passes, the distance, the gap between us got larger & larger, & it is getting more & more impossible for us to get back together.. But if patience is what it takes for you to come back to me, then I shall wait..

Ms. Christina.. For the past two weeks I have been thinking about what you told me during one of our GP classes.. Have to learn to be selfish sometimes, huh..? Well, I was considering what you said when I realised this... I'm not sure whether you guys noticed this, but whenever you ask a friend of yours, especially guys, to introduce to you some of the girls that he know, he'll simply tell you that they don't know any girls. Then when you spot him walking, chatting with pretty girls, you decide to ask him for yourself. What he will tell you will be the same sentences used over & over again. "Oh you mean that girl? She's not single laa.." or "Got meh? Which girl? Oh that one ah.. Friend only la..". Since when I'm asking you whether she's a friend only or someone special to you? I'm only asking you to introduce her to me.. You see, there is a reason why I'm not like those common selfish guys out there.. I can't possibly leave a friend of mine helpless, or just ignore his / her requests.. I'll try my best to assist my friends should they ever require help.. Of course, he or she should know my limits.. They should know & should not cross my line.. I'll help only in my league of commands, never more than that..

Selfishness, an attitude that I hate to the max.


Oh, I got on board Train 212 the other day.. Brought back memories.. Do you still remember? 8:23 PM on the 4th of September, 2007.. Oh, that was the happiest moment of my life.. Everything you said in that very train, till what we did after getting down at the Wangsa Maju LRT station.. If the LRT managements still have the CCTV recording of what we did, I would certainly love to have a copy of it.. I really wouldn't let you go if you weren't sick at that time.. Everything was so sweet..

[ ...and you left me stranded on an island of sadness, filled with questions but never any answers.. Why? Am I supposed to find the solutions all by myself? It'll be a long, long period of time before I'm able to build a raft for myself to sail away from this lonely island.. But, there's still a chance, possibly a big one, that I'll succumb to my own failure & sink to the bottom of the ocean.. & then it's all over.. ]

Everytime I close my eyes, images of you passes by, like a string of film projected onto the back of my eyelids.. Frame by frame.. How you used to hug me tightly, never letting go everytime you had the chance to do so..

I don't think you'll ever give a damn about me anymore although I still love & care for you all the time.. Wish you all the best in everything.. If you ever needed anything, I'm always here for you.. Pick that phone up & call me.. I'll be waiting...

Move on with life? I don't know... Sigh..

Original mix of 4 songs, Wait For You by Elliot Yamin, Please Forgive Me by Bryan Adams, I Still Believe; Mariah Carey, and I'll Be Waiting by Lenny Kravitz.. Enjoy..

-MXV-

No comments: