MXV's Jukebox

Monday, April 28, 2008

Heaven's Earth

Whoops! Another Monday, boring Monday to start off.. Why is every week the same? Why can't we wake up each morning to find ourselves in a different day, say, not following the order of the week? It's like, waking up.. and hey!! Yesterday was Saturday, it's Wednesday today!! Everyday will be so exciting that way.. ( Duh I know I'm talking crap.. Just so damn bored.. Sigh.. )

It was when I went tBun today that I realised I've lost interest in games. DotA doesn't seem so interesting to me anymore. No online games could tempt me into trying them out. What's wrong? Maybe because I've stopped gaming for quite a while.. Well, I still have the professionality in me.. xD Bone Fletcher, 14 - 0 today.. Sigh, noobs.. Started leaving game one by one after being pawned.. What's the point of playing if they know they're going to leave? Wasting everybody's time & money..

Uhh, had a drink with Chan, Vincent & Kim Seng after that.. Yeah, after such a long time.. It was raining heavily before I could go home at about 5:30 P.M... Took a shower before falling flat on my back onto the bed..

I'm having an irritation at the back of my tongue for a few days already, not sure what is it but it sure is getting worse.. Everytime I eat or drink it hurts like hell.. Goodness.. No appetite to eat at all..

Here's Heaven's Earth, another masterpiece by Delerium.. Featuring Kristy Thirsk, a woman with a ghastly voice.. Scary. Heaven's Earth [ Matt Darey Remix ] - Delerium Featuring Kristy Thirsk.

-MXV-

No comments: