MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm Your Basscreator

Waking up on a Sunday morning, thinking of what to do.. Maybe I'll go somewhere today? Nah, not a good idea.. I'll keep that for tomorrow.. Logged in to Cabal earlier, boring.. Why don't I play DotA? Leavers.. Ahh, GGClient..

I was wondering till when I'll live life this way.. No aims, no directions.. Alone all the time.. When will I find what I want if this goes on like this?

I'll have to find a way to end all the sadnesses & face the truth. Truth always hurts, I know. Music is my life, music is a medium for me to express my feelings. So let music do the talking for me. I won't disappoint my buddies out there that clicks on my bloglink everyday, hoping to find new mixes by me, so this blog will remain active no matter what.

[ PS : Anybody wanna join me to Gardens tomorrow, SMS or call me. New remix coming soon. ]

I'm Your Basscreator by Basshunter.

Should I go to sleep for the rest of the day?

-MXV-

No comments: