MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Megamix

I'm in quite a good mood today, not sure why though... Haha.. Studied in the afternoon, played some games later on.. Not that bad after all, I could live life to the fullest if I continue to feel good like this.. LoLz..

Hmm.. Downloaded an album by Robbie Williams.. Ah, yes.. He's one of my favourite artist of all time!! I love the song Eternity.. Slow & steady.. Makes me sleepy..~~ LoL..


Hmm... Anyone wanna follow me to McD? I miss BigMac.. Huhu.. Anyone?? Desperately in need of some McD now.. Haha.. Maybe tomorrow, after college I'll go & eat all I want.. I guess there're nothing much for today.. Stories of my life continues tomorrow.. xD Here's Anastacia's Megamix, a mix of a few of her most popular songs.. Enjoy, folks!!

-MXV-

No comments: