MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Love Story

A token of appreciation... From KLIA?

Was at the airport this morning. There was a power shortage at the exit of the parking lot, one of the guards there removed the metal-pole to allow motorists to exit, so I got the chance to keep this orange lil' token. Heck, if i knew there was a power shortage I won't even bother to pay at the autopay machine. RM 4.50 wouldn't do much difference to the KLIA managements.

Ya' know, there's no difference in between of the feeling of dying & the feeling of speeding at 160-180 KM/H, & feeling sleepy & falling asleep at the same time. Well at least that's what I inadvertently discovered today. I was driving home this morning, feeling sleepy because I slept at 2.30 A.M., & woke up at 4.45 A.M.. I set my foot down, was doing close to 180 KM/H & I fell asleep. See, even at that kind of speed I can fall asleep. Even the speed demon is getting tired & bored of speeding. All I wanted to do at that very moment is to get home as soon as possible & sleep my ass off. During the whole journey of coming back from the airport, I fell asleep for 4 times, and I remembered closing my eyes for more than 3 seconds in 1 of the 4 times. I know, I know. It's people like me that causes major accidents on the road..

Reached home, slept till about 5 P.M..

I'm feeling really, really lonely now.. Feeling empty..

Love Story - Rain.

-MXV-

No comments: