MXV's Jukebox

Friday, May 22, 2009

Angel

Alright.. As promised, the pictures after the fixing of the car.. Too bad though I didn't took any pictures of the 'after-crash', just didn't have the chance to do so. Camera wasn't with me, phone battery low, pathetic.

Anyway, it cost me roughly around RM 1.1k to get the job done. They've replaced the bumper, knocked the fender & hood, replaced the broken headlamp & resprayed the whole front of the car. So.. Yeah, it looked as if it just rolled out of the factory. New, shiny & flawless.

Good as new. The middle part of the bumper is now originally black; it's not sprayed black or whatsoever. Which means.. Only the sides are sprayed pearl white.

New front bumper.

The new, original, smoked SE headlamp does sparkle.

Haven't seen that gleam in a very long time. Welcome back, WRG.

Err...? LoL. This has got nothing to do with the accident.. Just showing off my subwoofer.. XD


Actually, I got my car back on Thursday, but I've delayed this post till today. Oh, and as for Tzu Woei & Jun Yew, I wish you guys farewell & best of lucks in furthering your studies at Kampar. Study hard, folks.

I've got plenty to talk about, plenty to blog about, but I'm simply feeling too lazy to type them out. Maybe in the following post, you'll find me talking about the youths today with their lifestyle; smoking, drinking, clubbing, taking drugs & so on. I don't know, I just felt that there're too many people around me that I care about that does all that I've mentioned. Disappointing, I know. But they just wouldn't understand. Label me as a old-fashioned person in my late teen, but I'll be raising the awareness to remind them young people that what they're doing now does more harm than good to themselves.

To be continued...

Angel - Sarah McLachlan.

-MXV-

No comments: