MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dead And Gone

Something interesting, you said, Jun Yew? I do have some in store..

I've got into an accident.

Interesting enough?

No photos taken, but I can tell you guys what actually happened 2 days ago, on Monday, May 18 2009. I was going home from British Council as my exam was actually held there. It happened somewhere near the Titiwangsa Monorail station, where I rear-ended a van that emergency braked to a complete halt, what for, I don't know. I couldn't brake in time & crashed right into the back of the van. Partially because my brakes failed me, which means I'll have to replace my brake pads & rotors as soon as my car returns from the workshop.

The crash was not exactly bad, the engine is still running well after the accident, the HID kits survived the impact, the radiator did not leak one bit. But, the fender was dented so badly that the door on the driver side can't be opened. The hood was literally folded into half, the bumper smashed into pieces & miraculously, my number plate was fine. Fine as in not a single scratch. Weird? Maybe. (Psst! Buy my number on Magnum & Toto!! Who knows, it might be a grand prize-winner?)

Total cost of repairing, knocking, repainting, replacing new headlamps & workmanship = around RM 1400-1800. Actual figure unknown as it's my dad's mechanic. Argh...

3 days time, & I shall post the pictures of my car after the repairs & all.

I'm starting to wonder if all the accidents that I saw & nightmares that I had over the past entire week were hints to this. I saw 5-6 accidents over the past 1 week, & getting dreams of dying in an accident. The dream repeated for like 2-3 times, & it was rather scary because the accident happened exactly like in my dream, minus the death.

Hmm.. At least I'm still alive, right?

No, no.. I'm not Dead & Gone yet.. o.O

Dead & Gone - T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake.

-MXV-

No comments: