MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Touch My Hand

Yeah, so here's a specially dedicated post for you, since it's your birthday. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! Heh.. Since when you became a mom, Janice? Not really specially dedicated for you, partially. The song is dedicated to you anyway. Haha.. Happy Birthday, Janice, the OUTSTANDING Malaysian.. LoL.

I've been going to the gym almost everyday for the past few weeks, at least 1 & 1/2 hour each session. Why? Weight factor. Size factor. Darn.. It's tiring, but of course at the same time rewarding as I can sleep better at night after all the tiring workouts. So.. Anyone there wanna join me? Nah, don't think so. None of you guys would have the time anyway.

Bored. Emotional. Depressed. Tensed-up.

Touch My Hand - David Archuleta.

-MXV-

No comments: