MXV's Jukebox

Monday, February 25, 2008

My Girlfriend

Was shocked with the news that my mom brought home yesterday;my dad's car burst into flames while they were coming back from Temerloh.Apparently,the mechanic that did the overhauling to my dad's car did not connect the wires & the exhaust system correctly.As a result,a short-circuit happened,the wires started to melt & the exhaust blew off,causing a small but rapid burn that eventually turned into a big fire burning the engine compartment.Wouldn't know if my dad will have to buy a new car for that,but that certainly is gonna cost him a lot.

Went meeting my friends at the LRT station today,Joey wanted to go Cosmopoint College to check out the courses available there.3 credits for culinary course?Isn't that a bit too much? We went KLCC after that,& ate nasi lemak at the food court before watching Redline,again.Yes,you heard me right,AGAIN..Well,that girl is hot,so I don't mind watching the 2nd time.Hahahah..Just kidding.Joey said he wanted to watch it,so me & John accompanied him for that movie.A 2nd time for Redline wasn't that bad,I watched Kung Fu Dunk 3 times in a week.


Anyway,decided to take a break from techno songs & remixes,so here's an english song by a South Korean band;My Girlfriend,by Tohoshinki.Yeah,JPops,KPops..My alternative beside technos..Enjoy this song here,check back for updates everyday.

-MXV-

No comments: